5/11/11

What is Life if not Enjoyable?

Day 8 - A Picture that makes you laugh

This one was incredibly hard to narrow down. There are a lot of pictures I have that I look back on and make me laugh about a certain memory. I have picked three pictures that make me laugh no matter how bad I am feeling on that day... but keep in mind these are only a few of many :) 

So I realize this picture may be a little difficult to see. This is me and 3 of my friends from high school dressed in pirate costumes! We wore them to the premier of Pirates of the Caribbean 3, that is after we walked around Walmart buying candy. Needless to say, people look at you kinda funny when your in a pirate costume in Walmart!


During Halloween this year, me and two fellow Alpha Phi's decided to go see the Rocky Horror Picture show. Rumor has it that people get all dressed up for this event, and go kinda crazy! So as you can see, we all got dressed up.. and at least two of us went crazy ;) Poor Margaret...


Here is a picture of my team within Ashland University's Orientation Team. I died in the theatre that day..... or at least faked it! And as we ran away from the scene, my professor caught us and asked us to pose again, because she wanted the picture!! Talk about strange...


No comments:

Post a Comment