5/19/11

It's Musicality not Theatricality

Day 13 - A Picture of Your Favorite Band or Artist

When it comes to my taste in music, I am generally accepting of all musical genres. The only exceptions in this case would be metal and some (not all) rap/country. Because of my wide interest in the musical world, it is beyond difficult to narrow down my favorite band or artist! So I chose my favorite musical genre and the most played music on my iPod.


 Broadway musicals, or show tunes in general, is my favorite genre of music. Although I do not have too many albums on my iPod of these shows, I can easily name 30 musicals off the top of my head. Musical theatre is what I grew up loving. To think it all began when I first heard the Phantom of the Opera soundtrack at age 7! 


The most played music on my iPod is easily the six Glee soundtracks that I own. Yes.. this may seem like a lot my blog world friends, but indeed I am lacking in the amount of Glee music I own. There are currently 10 different Glee soundtracks and my iPod is only stocked with six of them :( But in all seriousness I love hearing how this group of talented vocalists mash together different songs and reinterpret the music to their own beat! Not to mention original songs like "Loser Like Me" and "Get it Right!"

No comments:

Post a Comment