5/25/11

Ivy that Twines

Day 17 - A Picture of Something that has Made a Huge Impact on your Life Recently

This one is simple - Alpha Phi. In September 2010 I decided to go Greek and join in a sorority. The funniest part was that I was not someone who wanted to become Greek, it was not really for me. When I went through recruitment I found a home in a group of girls who are truly my sisters. This group of women made me feel more secure at my University than I had in two years time. I was truly blessed to join in their sisterhood.

All of us Alpha Phi's at the 2011 Formal

 After being named Greek Week champs 2011 (The bear is a panhel girl, so she's a secret)

Just to name a few things that I have gotten to do while a member of Alpha Phi: Became Director of Member Development, Helped gather and organize donations for Red Dress Gala 2010, Designed and decorated for formal 2011, Lip Sync 2011, numerous sisterhoods, mixers, and much more. I love being a member of Alpha Phi. AOE!

No comments:

Post a Comment