5/24/11

Inspired

Day 16 - A Picture of Someone that Inspires You

As I go through these daily (or rather every other day for me...) picture challenges, I have come to realize that a majority of them are very similar. So with today's post I have decided that I am going to shake it up a little bit. Instead of blogging about a single picture of someone that inspires me, I am doing a moving picture of a song that inspires me! So without further ado, here is a moving picture (aka video) of the song "Get it Right" by the writers of Glee, as sung by Lea Michelle.


 This song is so inspiring to me. Every time I hear it, I get chills. The lines that I find most inspiring to me are:

"So I throw up my fist, throw a punch in the air
And accept the truth that sometimes life isn't fair.
Yeah I'll send out a wish, I'll send up a prayer
That finally someone will see how much I care."

It is truly a song about pushing past how others view you and realizing that we have to stay true to ourselves. By staying true to we are, we have to look past the opinions of others and work towards what we believe is right. Although we may screw up sometimes, eventually everything will work itself out. Thank you Lea Michelle for singing this incredible song!

No comments:

Post a Comment