5/18/11

A Cliche English Teacher Hobby

Day 12 - A Picture of Something that You Love

Well I feel that this one should be obvious! Actually.. maybe not, because there are many things that I love. Yes there is Disney, Broadway, Glee, Singing, Shopping, Weddings, etc, etc. But what I want to write about today is something that I have loved to do since I was a little girl and has only evolved over time. What is it you may ask? Reading!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a series of books by my favorite author Gregory Maguire. He has written numerous books, including all of the books within the Wicked Series, which the musical Wicked is based off of. I love reading in general, but his books are so captivating. I have currently only read three of his works, but this summer I am hoping to knock a few more off of his list of published works! Reading is something I love to do because it carries me away to another place, somewhere where I can become captivated in another person's story instead of worrying about my own. Reading is my escape. But if you have not read some of Gregory Maguire's work I highly suggest it! ((Fair warning, it is a little bit difficult))

No comments:

Post a Comment