5/27/11

Dear Blank from Blank

Day 19 - A Photo and A Letter

Dear Jarzi,
I do not even know where to begin. I suppose the first thing to say is how happy I am that you chose to come to Ashland University. If you had not come to AU this year and joined Alpha Phi, I do not think we would be as close as we are now. I truly consider you one of my best friends.
Throughout this year we both have gone through a number of ups and downs. Without you there to consule me and help me laugh through those down times, who knows where I could have been. You were truly a blessing to me this past year here at AU. I cannot thank you enough for everything you have done for me, including your fabulous hairstylings :)
I am looking forward to the rest of the summer with you and Mo. It will be a blast having the opportunity to call you roommie, even if it is only for a few months. I hope that we can stay friends for years and years to come, even after I.... *gulp* graduate. You had better stay in touch and tell me all the wonderful things that you have accomplished at AU and for the Epsilon Alpha chapter of Alpha Phi. Thank you Jarzi, for everything. Very few people could have tollerated my craziness and sleep deprovation, but you understood!
AOE and in Me,
Luv ya sista!
G'berger


1 comment:

  1. AMBER G-BERGER I LOVE YOU!!!! :]

    I am so blessed to have a sister-friend like you in my life and I'm so glad that we have gotten closer this year. I dont know what I would have done without you this past year. We've been through a lot and I'm excited to see our friendship grow everyday.

    AOE,
    Ashliegh

    ReplyDelete