5/16/11

A Daily Post Failure

Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the most crazy things with

First off, I am really bad about posting every day. I apologize blog world! Second, I do not feel there is one person that I accomplish crazy things with. There are multiple people in my life who are willing to go out on crazy adventures and just have a good time. So for this one I'll throw up a couple pictures and let you know why these ladies are my accomplices. 

 The first is Jenna! I have mentioned her before, cause she is the person who has been there for me for years. She has definitely helped me to break out of my introverted shell and showed me how to enjoy life to its fullest.

My family! This meaning from my immediate family to my cousins. When my cousins and I get together at family events, everyone watches us as we all laugh hysterically. Just to give you an idea we have cursed each other (game), built human pyramids at weddings and graduation parties (up to 15 people), and experimented with how many bodies could fit in my cousins trunk! Okay, they were not dead bodies so do not freak out people, they were us climbing into the car trunk together... don't judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment