5/2/11

The Beginning of an Era

In order to begin a new blog properly, allow me to introduce myself. I am a dreamer. I dream in images, I write the images that pop into my mind, thus allowing me to create vivid imagery in my writing. So for the first 30 days of the blog prepare yourselves for an image and it's description. Let the challenge begin!

Day 1 - A picture of yourself and 10 facts.

1). This is me :)
2). I'm a Gleek
3). I love to write!
4). Blue is my favorite color
5). I love musicals - Broadway is my escape
6). Thinking of 10 facts is incredibly challenging
7). I started this blog to procrastinate on finals <3
8). One of my life goals is to step foot in all 50 states
9). I have a Minor in English and a Major in English Ed.
10). Secretly I'm still 6 years old (I watch Disney all the time)


No comments:

Post a Comment