5/23/11

The Bucket List Begins!

Day 15 - A Picture of Something You Want to do Before You Die

One thing that I have always wanted to do in my life is travel. I am fortunate enough to have been to 23/50 states in the US, as well as Canada and Mexico. While traveling around this country is excellent, I have always wanted to travel to another continent. A few of the places I hope I am fortunate enough to visit someday are: London, England ; Rome, Italy ; Venice, Italy ; Auckland, New Zealand ; Sydney, Australia. But most importantly this: 


Before I die I want to travel to Rome, Italy and make a wish in the Trevi Fountain. It is an absolutely gorgeous monument that I have dreamed of visiting for years. Here is to hoping that one day I am able to make it here in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment