5/13/11

A Family Event :)

Day 9 - A picture of a person who has gotten you through the most

There are so many people who have been there for me throughout my life, and for this I am blessed. I would have to say throughout my entire lifetime, my family has been there for me the most. Through any situation they have stood by me, whether good or bad, ridiculously crazy or with not enough to do. My parents have always been there for me, every event, every induction ceremony in college. They have given me the strength to be the woman I am today. Then there's my sister, who taught me how to lead. Having a little sister helped me develop a sense of understanding what it means to be looked up to. She has always been an inspiration to me :) So here's to my family, for getting me through 20 long years of fun, sadness, joy, and frustration!


This year, school year anyways, has been incredibly rough for me. There have been so many ups and downs, but I thought I had lost that one person I could turn to at school. When I joined a sorority, I gained that person back. I found a lifelong friend, a woman I am proud to call sister, a woman who has been my guardian angel throughout this torment of a school year. Her name is Michelle. She is my Big in my sorority. Through thick and thin this girl has been there for me. She has even watched out for my health, making sure I leave work alone and get some sleep when it is most desperately needed. Even when we are apart, she manages to contact me and lift my spirits up when I need it most. So for this year in school, Michelle has been my blessing sent from Heaven. She truly saved me :)


No comments:

Post a Comment