5/31/11

NaNoWri.. What!?

Day 22 - A Picture of Something You Wish you Were Better At

Writing. One of my life goals is to have a published novel. My problem is, I am only good at writing up to a certain point. I have one mini-story in the works that is currently 35+ pages. The only problem is I have no idea where to go from there. It is so difficult for me to come up with an entire concept, from beginning, to rising action, to conflict, to resolution. I wish that I were better at writing a complete work, I wish that I had the capabilities to create an entire flowing story line.

 
On the plus side, now that my second job is over for the summer, my evenings have freed up. This means more time I am going to dedicate to my writing. I have already begun the research for my next story :)

1 comment:

  1. When I was a senior in high school I decided that I would try NaNoWriMo...I got like seventy pages done and then gave up. Sad day. Then I scrapped what I wrote. An even sadder day. I love to write and I really miss writing for pleasure which is one of the reasons why I started my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete