1/1/12

2000 Mistakes + 11

2011 has come and gone. Hello to the year 2012, the year my life changes entirely. In the year 2012 I will graduate college and become an entirely independent woman. It is strange to think that my entire life has built to lead me to this position in my life and it has finally arrived. 

As the new year begins it is important to reflect on the lessons of yester-year. So here is what 2011 has taught me, lessons that I will be certain to carry with me throughout my life.

1. Humility is important above all - Know when is appropriate to step forward and when to dial back.
2. Regret is a powerful emotion - Live life now. Live life without regrets, for it is a sensation stronger than any.
3. Patience is a process - Learning to manage to level of patience, learning to grow further each year.
4. Leadership is Unique - Take charge of your life and lead as an example to the younger generations.
5. Love. Love is not only that of a significant other, it's of friends, of family, of brothers & sisters, of mothers & fathers. Love abounds eternally.

So go forth. And let the new year ring in. Happy 2012 everyone. May it be a year that fills your lives with more happiness than ever before.

No comments:

Post a Comment