6/4/11

Music of the Night

Day 25 - A Picture of your Favorite Day

The day I first saw Phantom of the Opera live. This musical is my favorite musical of all time. I first heard the music when I was about seven years old, after my parent's brought back a cassette tape from the production in Toledo. From that moment they promised me that if the show ever came back to Ohio, that they would take me to see it. Summer 2010 the production arrived and we had fabulous tickets. 13 years - a promise in the making.

This is a picture of me and my sister before leaving our house to go see the show with our parents. She also loved Phantom, needless to say, the entire night was magical. I was captivated the entire time by the setting, the cast, the theatre, and most of all : the music. The Phantom's mysterious Music of the Night left my entire family with a memory we will never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment