6/17/11

The End of an Era

Day 30 - A Picture of Someone You Miss

I know that it has been a struggle for me to make it through this, and it lasted more like 50 days than 30, but this is it. My 30 day photo challenge now reaches its end, leaving me wondering what else I can possibly blog about for all of you :) With the end of an era, there is only one picture I can think to post.
This is a picture of my grandmother. She passed away in December, 2010. She was the heart of my family, and honestly it is so difficult to type this, as I am beginning to tear up just thinking about her. She was the joy in our lives, not to mention the most hilarious woman, and incredibly skilled baker. I will always miss her, but every Christmas as I bake her recipes I will remember her :) Love you Grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment