7/20/11

An Apartment of Dreams

       Time. It is a concept that frightens even the strongest men. There is nothing we as humans can do to slow it down, as we are continually moving forward. It is a concept that I have begun to realize more than ever as Senior year at Ashland University comes closer. With the end so close, I have begun to think more and more about the future and where time will take me. There are hopes and dreams I hope to achieve, and when it comes to my career, I have a very good understanding of where I want to be. 
       In the Spring of 2012, my student career will take a large step forward as I begin to student teach. The ultimate goal for this path is to spend six weeks in the Celebration district in Celebration, Florida and pray that my efforts earn at least an interview, or an offer, for an English teacher position. It has always been my dream to live outside the state of Ohio, but with the salary of a beginning teacher I began to question whether or not it was possible.
       As time races onward it was important for me to begin planning far in advanced. For weeks I had been looking on realtors webpages searching for available apartments outside the state of Ohio, but none of them met my standards; until now. Thanks to Vacancy.com I had the opportunity to search for the most attractive and affordable apartments that I had yet to find. My perfect match was a 2 bedroom 2 bath located at the Fountains At Millenia apartment complex. 
       Everything about this apartment is perfect for me after graduation. I wanted a two bedroom apartment so that anytime someone wanted to visit, there was a room for them to sleep in. I also figured having this available room would allow me to have more storage space, use as a workout room, or for many other purposes. Not only does it have 2 beds and 2 baths, but there is a walk-in closet, perfect for accommodating large shoe collections. The kitchen has stainless steel appliances, and instead of sharing a laundry room with all of my neighbors at the local dry cleaners, the apartment has hookups for a washer and dryer of my own. 
       What else is perfect about this apartment? Location, amenities, community and so much more! It is a secure gated community with a beach entry pool, green by the pool, fitness center and wi-fi. Not only that, but the location is sheer perfection when it comes to imagining a home in Florida. Just down the street is Universal Studios Resort, where a world of adventure and fun is waiting to be had! Universal also equals City Walk, a place where the night life is just waiting to get started. If that is not good enough, just head 20 minutes down the road to Disney. There is everything you can imagine from their theme parks, to Pleasure Island and much more! What else is 20 minutes down the road? The school district I hope to be teaching in. Talk about perfect location.
       Not only does this apartment have the perfect location and available space, but it puts all of my fears about affording a nice place to rest. I have seen the apartments around my town, and for the price one gets the bare minimum. This apartment is completely affordable for being in the Orlando area. It shows me that the perfect place does not have to be expensive, it is out there if you look. Now I know that even on a beginning teachers salary, I can afford a fabulous apartment. 
       Thanks to Vacancy.com, I have found a place that I can only dream to live in. It is the perfect apartment with day and night life for a future college graduate. It is close to entertainment all around and close to work, with the perks of a pool, fitness center, and appliances all included in one. Here is to hoping that I land that interview for student teaching down south. Here is to praying that I land a job in Celebration school districts in Celebration, Florida, so I can have the apartment of my dreams!
Click below to check out the apartment of my dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment